Gnosall 10k is a small community event raising essential funds for its church and community Like all sporting events, Gnosall 10k has been cancelled this year. and with it being a valuable fundraiser, the team and the sponsors have got together to produce this virtual 10k in a bid to try and raise the essential funds for St Lawrence Church in Gnosall that would normally be raised by the event. So, we bring you the Gnosall 10k Covid-19 Run
- You need to run or walk at least 10k, if you can squeeze a bit extra in that is great, Gnosall 10k is the local 10kish event after all !
- We ask that you cover part of that distance off road. Gnosall 10k is a part trail event and we would love to keep that tradition in this virtual event.
- Your miles should be done on the weekend of the 13/14th June
How does it work
Sign up and pay your fee and we will send you your virtual bib number
- Head off and do those KMs
- Send your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get your medal sent out in the post to you.
Where does my money go ?
Race the world do not take a penny from your entry. All the profits will go to St Lawrence Church in Gnosall for their essential maintenance costs. Over the years, Gnosall 10k has helped support :
New Floodlighting of the tower
Window and Roof Repairs
Gnosall 10k committee thank you in advance for your entry and we are looking forward to coming back in the 'real world' bigger and better in 2021. Please keep up to date with news on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Gnosall10k/