In 2019 The Cambrian Way was recognised as an official Long Distance Walking route extending from Conwy Castle to Cardiff Castle and being a total of 291 miles long. So Run, Walk, Cycle or Swim the distance anytiime anywhere.
How Does it Work ?
- Purchase your entry into our challenge
Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register an account if this is your first challenge with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
- Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- If you would like to set a start date for your challenge prior to registration, just manually add any miles into the app already done.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
We thank you in advance for your entry and we look forward to sending you your medal. Our medals are 80mm wide x 4mm thick and so nice and chunky and won't get lost on your medal hanger.
You can enter this as an individual event, or you can enter our bundle offer, which is 4 250ish mile challenges plus free entry into our 1000 Mile Challenge 2020.
This Bundle comprises
Grand Canyon Challenge - 277 Miles
River Severn Challenge - 220 Miles
London to Paris - 214 Miles
Cambrian Way Challenge - 291 miles
Free Entry into 1000 Mile Challenge 2020.
You choose in which order you choose to do the challenges.