The London Underground comprises of 250 miles of track and so the challenge is to Run or Walk those 250 miles. Whilst the challenge is called Run the Underground, we don't care about pace at Race the World, whether you walk, or run or something in between, you are still covering the same distance !
How Does it Work ?
- Purchase your entry into our challenge
Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for Ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register an account if this is your first challenge with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
- Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
We thank you in advance for your entry and we look forward to sending you your medal
Run the Underground
Shipping is included in the price within the UK. In Southern Ireland, there is a postage surcharge of £1.50 and anywhere else in the world £4.00
We aim to dispatch all medals within 2 working days of receiving your submission