Welcome to Race the World's Miles in a Month event for October to help you keep your fitness goals on track and even push yourself a little further than last month, and with our Race the World App, it is super easy to follow your progress to that end of month Goal ! You can choose from the following distances :
200 Miles and
The medal is identical, but the ribbons will be customised with your chosen distance on them so you can proudly celebrate hitting those distance goals. Entries are welcome from cyclists, runners, walkers, rowers, swimmers - however you choose to complete your miles is absolutely fine with us.
How does it work ?
1. Purchase your entry into our challenge
2. Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for Ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
3. Register an account if this is your first challenge with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
4. Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
5. Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
6. Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
7. If you would like to set a start date for your challenge prior to registration, just manually add any miles into the app already done.
8. Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
9. Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
Please note that the challenge will become available on the app 2 days before the challenge starts.