It is 874 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats and is the ultimate Long Distance UK event with cyclists, walkers and runners taking it on as a 'bucket list' event.
So, how quickly can you cover the 874 miles ? You can use a bike, or your feet, moving as quickly or slowly as you want - you can even add in those swimming miles.
There is absolutely no time limit on this event.
So how does it work ?
- Purchase your entry into the event
- Go off and do your miles. You can cycle, run, walk, swim, row using indoor and outdoor equipment. Every mile counts and how you build your challenge is entirely up to you. There is no time limit apart from that one that you may want to set yourself, so whether you take 1 week, 1 month, 6 months or beyond, when you have completed the miles you are still a finisher.
- Have Fun !
- When you have completed your miles, just let us know, sending your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org using the challenge name as your subject title and we will get that well earned medal out in the post to you.
Is 874 miles a bit daunting ? Why not enter as a team with your combined miles working towards the total and the finish line.
How will it work if we are a part of a team ?
- Purchase your entry into the event, choosing the number of people you would like in your team before you checkout. With that entry fee everyone will get a medal.
- The Lead booker will be the person that submits the mileage for the team using the email address email@example.com
- All medals for the team will be dispatched to the lead booker.
Land's End to John O'Groats
All medals will be sent by us 2nd class in 2 working days of receiving your final submission email. All submission emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org