The Isle of Wight Coastal Path is 67 miles long and so the challenge is to cover the 67 miles either by running, walking, cycling or swimming that distance anywhere and at any pace. You can choose to either complete the miles in one month, or take a more leisurely approach and have no time limit at all.
How does it work ?
- Purchase your entry into our challenge
- Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register an account if this is your first challenge with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
- Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- If you would like to set a start date for your challenge prior to registration, just manually add any miles into the app already done.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
We thank you in advance for your entry, and we look forward to welcoming you to Race the World
Isle of Wight Coastal Challenge
Shipping is included in the price within the UK. In Southern Ireland, there is a postage surcharge of £1.50 and anywhere else in the world £4.00