Hadrian's wall is 73 miles long and so the challenge is to cover this distance by either running or walking that distance in either a month or with no time limit. It is entirely up to you.
How Does it Work ?
- Purchase your entry into our challenge
- Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for Ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register an account if this is your first challenge with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
- Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- If you would like to set a start date for your challenge prior to registration, just manually add any miles into the app already done.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
We thank you in advance for your entry and we look forward to sending you your medal
Hadrian's Wall challenge
Post & packaging is included in the entry fee for everyone residing in the UK. For southern Ireland there is a £1.50 surcharge and for all other countries a £4 surcharge.
We aim to ship all medals within 2 working days of receiving your submission.
Entries will be accepted up until the 10th of the month to start your challenge that month. Entries after the 10th will have a start date of the 1st of the following month.
So if you entered on the 15th May, your challenge would start on the 1st June. If you entered on the 8th May, your challenge would start that month (unless you notify us differently).
At Race the World, we are very conscious that things happen and best laid plans can fall apart through injury, illness and other unforeseen circumstances, and so should you not reach your target, then we will allow you to defer your entry to the following month. You are allowed one deferral. Just send us an email to email@example.com and we will sort it out.
Please note that the medal is currently flying its way over to us and should be with us any day and certainly in time for our first finishers in June.
We hope that you will join us on the Hadrian's Wall Trek