London to Sydney is part of our new for 2021 cycling series. It is the longest of the 5 events we have which range from 3470 to 10553 miles. So why not set your cycling goals for 2021 with a fabulous visual of just how far you have travelled with an amazing medal at the end.
So, get out on the trails with your MTB, hit the road with your road bike, or zwift/peloton your 10,553 miles from London to Sydney. With the Race the World App, which connects to strava and allows manually uploaded data it is easy to keep track of your miles and see them count down to zero.
Don't want to use the App ? Then keep your own record of your miles in whatever form you want and when you have finished, email the evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does it work ?
- Purchase your entry into our challenge
- Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for Ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register a new account on the app, if it is the first time you have used it. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app. Please note strava will not pull elevation stats if you are on a climbing challenge.
- Add a challenge or Add a team if you have purchased a team challenge. You will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- If you would like to set a start date for your challenge prior to registration, just manually add any miles into the app already done.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.