Our 2021 in 2021 challenge is now available for entries and will be available to download on the app on the 30th December (we will remind you).
Super Early Bird - until 31st October - £12.00
Early Bird - 1st - 30th November - £13.00
From 1st December - £13.50
So can you complete either 2021 Miles or KMs in 2021 ? Whichever distance you choose, you will get the same great medal, but with the distance emblazened on the ribbon of the medal. It is a huge challenge, for the Miles challenge, you need to do on average 5.5 miles and for the KM challenge 3.5 miles.
You can undertake any distance based activity, so whether you swim, run, walk, cycle, row or skip (?) or like to mix it up, all will count towards your total.
2020 is a year none of us will ever forget, but for many getting out walking, running, cycling etc has been a bit of lifeline - especially in those early days when that was all we could do ! So now those habits are entrenched, set yourself the ultimate goal !
We now have the app, which connects to Strava, or you can manually upload your activity, so however you complete the miles, just tell the app, and it will countdown the miles for you.
- Download the app at :
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/race-the-world/id1529457530 - for Ios
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetheworld – for Android
- Register an account if this the first time you have used the app with us at Race the World. Your password will need at least 1 Upper case, lower case, numerical and special characters in the password.
- Link Your strava account, if you have one. This will pull any miles done after activation, directly into the app.
- Add a challenge, you will need your order number for this. The RTW team will then activate your account, please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen, although it will normally be much quicker. You will get an email confirmation of activation. You can still get started in the meantime, just manually add any miles done prior to activation. Please read this email as it contains lots of useful information as to how the app works.
- Do your miles, and watch your progress with the miles ticking down to zero and the finish line.
- Once you have completed all of your miles, then an email will come automatically through to you and the RTW team to let us know that you have finished and your medal will go out to you in the post.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your medal which will be posted 1st class.
I don't want to use the app, can I still take part ?
Yes of course, a month by month log sheet will be available to download from the website on 30th August. Just fill it in each month and then email across to us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have finished. We will then get your medal out in the post to you.
** Please note this challenge will not be available to add to the app until 30th December 2020**